“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”
Areas we help
Get started | Dream | Build | Implement | Manage
All services start with your goals. Goals-based advice begins with a conversation about your future dreams and life aspirations.
Our advice focuses on placing your goals at heart and centre of the advice we provide to you. We do this by engaging you in the advice process where we explore your ‘why’ and visualise how different trade-offs and future events will get you to where you want to be.
We bridge the gap from where you are now with clarity on your goals and how to achieve them through modelling what’s possible.
Discovering your financial goals is fundamental to plan for your future life events and experiences.
To get started, you can create an account and enter key info to start your WealthMap through our interactive discovery process or book a meeting with us online.
Financial advice from the comfort of your home.
Why people don’t achieve their goals
- unresourceful language, self talk and/or cognitive behavioural patterns.
- there are no tools that help guide, educate, act, track and motivate.
How people achieve their goals
The more active you are in setting and keeping track of your goals, the higher your probability will be to get your desired result.
- use a proven goal setting system
- balance planning and action
- set s.m.a.r.t goals for their life
- have a goal review system
- celebrate milestones along the way
- seek expert help when they face challenges
- work with an adviser to achieve their goals
- seek inspiration to get through tough times
What are financial goals?
Examples of short-term and long-term goals:
- self education
- start a family
- create an emergency fund
- invest in funds or shares
- taking a sabbatical
- pay off debt
- buy something big
- travel or adventure
- fund kids education
- pay for a wedding | honeymoon
- buy a car
- buy a home
- start a business
- protecting your family | wealth
…and the list continues
Goals planning is fundamental to achieving what you want in life. Beginning with your goals, we get you to complete a goals based questionnaire to establish what means to you most. From here, we create s.m.a.r.t goals and deliver strategies to achieve your dreams.
- Let’s talk goals
- Goals questionnaire
- Goals-based conversation
- Goal achievability
Our wealth planning service covers many aspects of your financial life including your financial goals. Interactive wealth planning is a process where we discuss your goals and make wealth recommendations including investments and wealth protection to help you protect and achieve your financial goals.
- Investing and portfolio management
- Superannuation and contributions
- Wealth protection
- Family planning
- Retire happy
- Tax planning
Cash flow advice and forecasting helps you to understand and visualise just how managing your money differently can help you reach your goals. We’re big fans of cash flow advice because we love seeing results.
It’s generally the most noticeable at the beginning as you begin to redistribute income, savings and spending to support your goals and maximise success.
- Save for goals ie. start a family, buy a home, go on an adventure.
- Spending plan
- Cashflow modelling
- Create an emergency fund
- Pay off debt
- Funding short-term and long-term goals
Wealth coaching advice
Wealth Coaching is a multi-faceted, highly personalised approach to wealth management.
We begin focusing solely on your needs, personal values, concerns, goals & objectives. Our coaching services are designed to help align your money habits and behaviors with your personal values and goals, keeping you engaged with your future.
- Accountability and guidance
- Staying engaged and on track
- Overcome obstacles and be empowered
- Goals tracking
Discover more about your goals
Let’s build together.
Setting goals: A Study
A classic Harvard Business Study interviewing MBA students found that:
- 84% had no specific goals at all
- 13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
- 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
The 3% who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% put together.
To break it down, we believe that it’s just as important to track and monitor progress as it is to set S.M.A.R.T goals in the first place. We are not only dedicated to measuring the achievability of your goals but take pride in supporting your journey to reach the desired results along the way.
Let’s do this
Interactive goals based advice
Start your WealthMap or book a meeting